Freelance Market Access Consultant and Medical Writer
Freelance Market Access for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, HEOR and Regulatory Writing (member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
• Developing communications specific to clinical and non-clinical decision makers associated with pharmaceutical Market Access
• Developing and writing new-product Single Technical Appraisals (STA) for NICE, SMC and EMEA approval (specialise in biosimilars and orphan drugs)
• Content design preparation of payer negotiation documents; including Q and A, budget impact/cost comparator and pharmaco-economic documents
• Development of Budget Impact Models
• Design and preparation of Value Dossiers
• Preparation of government policy white papers and government lobby/horizon scanning documents
– Developed training for MSLs in medical affairs for market access: increasing the value of MSL operations
• KOL and payer mapping, advisory boards and round tables
• Preparation of formulary packs
• Preparation of peer-review papers, reviews, posters and abstracts
• CME content (including e-content)
Full MSL induction and operational training: demonstration of value, metrics.
Working with Life Science Access Academy, our company love the variety of the many courses that are on offer. The hour long courses on specific subjects are really useful on Friday lunchtimes for our field teams and gain a lot of interest.
Life Science Access Academy are also super flexible and helpful when it comes to tailoring some additional sessions to our needs.
Frontier Medical has fully implemented, Life Science Access Academy allowing Sales and Marketing to utilise the system. Maximising on line learning for all remote staff stimulates a culture of self-development giving individuals the accountability and responsibility to broaden their skills set.
Life Science Access Academy training is topical and a good fit for the faced paced healthcare market.
I have found the training via the Life Science Access Academy to be excellent and I know many of my colleagues have as well.
The content is always kept up to date and there is huge and interesting variety of topics covered. The site is curated in a way that makes it clear and easy to navigate. Also, the staff at Life Science access Academy are friendly and responsive and all the experts are always knowledgeable in their areas.
The variety and relevancy of content brings value to many different roles across the healthcare industry.
I have also been overwhelmed by the way the Life Science Access Academy team have accommodated our own business needs, being sensitive yet responsive to helping us since its formation.